- Alexander Graham Bell - inventor and scientist.
- Tom Cruise - Actor.
- Leonardo da Vinci - Artist and inventor.
- Steve Jobs - co-founder of Apple Inc.
- Tim Tebow - American football player.
- Thomas Edison - Inventor.
- Albert Einstein - Scientist and mathematician.
- Henry Ford - Ford motor cars.
- Jay Leno - talk show host and comedian.
- And many more.
Being dyslexic I have trouble with spelling and grammar, Those with dyslexia can have difficulties with spelling, Reading, Rhyming and discerning left and right to name a few.
Assertive technology for dyslexia.
Dyslexia has its weaknesses, But it also has its advantages.
- Dyslexics often enjoy and excel at solving puzzles.
- Dyslexics have excellent thinking skills in the areas of conceptualization, reason, imagination, and abstraction.
- Dyslexics have a strong ability to see concepts with a "big picture" perspective.
- Dyslexics are adept to excellence in areas not dependent on reading.
- Dyslexics tend to be more curious, creative, and intuitive than average.
- Dyslexics’ special mode of thought easily produces the gift of mastery.
- Dyslexia is not related to low intelligence.
In this TEDxYouth video Piper Otterbein talks about Overcoming Dyslexia And Finding your Passion.
I am going to end this post with a quote by Albert Einstein that I think is fitting.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”